The Original Poolsmith
Randy Smith, the original Poolsmith and Owner/Operator, is a proud family man. He and his wife of over 30 years have raised three kids all of which have graduated from college. He loves the outdoors and being around pools, people and pets. He is a faithful man and has served as a Stephen Minister. He and his wife love living in the old historical district near downtown McKinney with their two dogs and cat.
- By hiring Poolsmith, you are ensured that the Owner/Operator is the one performing the service work each week. He is experienced, certified (CPI & CPI), insured, and has passed extensive annual background checks. (Results available upon request.)
- Poolsmith accepts only a limited number of weekly customers to ensure enough time and attention is given to each pool.
- Poolsmith uses only the best-in-class industry equipment and technology such as the mobile WaterLink Spin Touch digital water analysis to ensure the safety of your water.
- Weekly water chemistry results and summary of activities are sent to you electronically via the WaterLink DataMate® Software.
- Dressed and groomed professionally.
- Knowledgeable, reliable and dependable.
- Extremely trustworthy.
- Enjoys educating customers on new products, preventive maintenance and ways to save money.