Weekly Plan Includes:
Checking of chemical balance & solutions to water chemistry.
Pool water is digitally analyzed weekly using the state-of- the-art Lamotte WaterLink SpinTouch mobile equipment.
Pool water is tested weekly for: Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine (Bromine), Combined Chlorine, and pH.
o Pool water is tested monthly for: Calcium Hardness, Total Alkalinity, Cyanuric Acid, Copper, Iron & Salt.
Check for proper operation of pumps, filters, heater, automatic cleaner, salt systems and other pool equipment.
- Vacuum or Leaf Master pool as required.
- Net pool surface.
- Brush pool and spa walls.
- Backwash DE type filters monthly.
- Empty skimmer, pump baskets & cleaner bags.
- Check for plumbing leaks, operational valves, actuators and proper configurations.
- Check swimming pool and spa lights.
- Check automated controls & timers.
- Check condition of swimming pool deck, coping & tile.
- Check to make sure all pool jets are positioned properly.
- Change operations of hours for equipment depending on times of the year
- Data is compiled, archived and emailed to you in a weekly and month-end pool summary. This removes any and all variables and guesswork to ensure the absolute best water chemistry and balance.
Get a Free Quote
Fill out the form below or TEXT 972.214.9291 to schedule an on-site consultation with Randy Smith, Owner & Technician.
Depending on the season, some pools require a twice-a-week service. For example, in the fall, pools surrounded by trees will catch more leaves, potentially damaging equipment or staining pool plaster. This means, pump baskets, cleaners, pool surface and pool bottoms must be cleaned and netted in-between our normal weekly services.
This can be done by you, or you can hire us to do it.
Filter Clean (D.E./Cartridge)
Salt Cell Clean